COASTAL TECHNICAL SERVICES, LLC., is a high-tech consulting and disaster recovery company with advanced expertise in chemical, electrical, electronic, and mechanical systems. CTS provides consulting and damage assessments for a variety of clients: businesses, manufacturers, insurance adjusters, property owners, and risk managers. Our range of services includes: emergency mitigation, inspection and assessment, laboratory services and analyses, restoration and repair, environmental rehabilitation, and technical consulting. We are prepared to assist from the date of the loss through the conclusion of the recovery process. CTS also offers expertise in datacenters, clean-rooms, industrial settings, medical and dental spaces, offices, campuses, etc. As a partner with Cisco, Hewlett-Packard Enterprises, and other major OEMs, Coastal Technical Services is fully prepared to provide relief for clients that are struggling to recover in the aftermath of the hurricane. Coastal’s mobile restoration and laboratory facilities and trained personnel can be rapidly deployed to the disaster site with the equipment and experience needed to restore full functionality.
*Please note that rapid response is critical to speedy recovery. If your accounts have been affected by the repercussions of hurricane storm damage, it is advisable to get an experienced consultant on site as soon as possible so that impacted equipment can be scientifically evaluated, and stabilized. Appropriate recovery options can be determined from the analytical data that is collected on site.
It is advantageous to retain experts who are conversant with OEM recovery requirements and protocols. This helps to ensure that your client’s and your company’s interests are represented in a timely manner.
Our technologies, recovery practices, engineers, scientists, technicians, and highly trained partners are recognized and respected by manufacturers and insurers nationwide.
What we will do to assist you in getting your client’s issues resolved and productive ASAP:
• Inspect equipment and assess damage.
• Provide corrosion abatement techniques and technologies to preserve affected equipment.
• Provide a complete and comprehensive inventory of potentially damaged equipment.
• Provide analytical testing of contaminants to identify any negative impact to equipment.
• Analyze critical-path priorities.
• If desired, coordinate and interface with insurance adjusters and other property loss personnel.
• Provide restoration vs. replacement analysis.
• Provide estimates regarding restoration.
• Provide objective report, SOW, and costs to client.
• Perform restoration and all recovery work.
• Ensure manufacturer’s recognized recovery protocols are adhered to and restored in accord with any service, maintenance, and warranty policies.
• Set up hot-site and recovery centers.
• Recover data, including handling sensitive information.
Emergency Response Line: (800) 662-2627
or Complete a Service Request Form at our website: